Seems Monday morning brings us a couple of glitches. BUT We have fixed the link and Tika’s fundraising page is back up and running! We will keep looking into why the photo of her isn’t showing up with her link. Please share and ask if every person donated $1.00 how quickly we could raise funds for Tika. Thank you!
Tika is an 11 year old Jack Russell Terrier x Chihuahua who originally started out on the streets of California. She has had a rough life that found her way to a loving home for several years until her owner could no longer keep her.
In September 2013 Tika’s physical revealed poor dental that at some point would need attending to. Here is Tika’s fundraising page http://igg.me/p/679340/x/5566332 I am on Disability and I do not have the funds for the surgery she needs. I know people often say don’t have a pet if you can’t pay for it. But I do help in the Rescue Community and Volunteer often. Tika has become a vital part of my family and we have learned that her previous owner has passed on. I made a promise to her that Tika’s well being would always be taken care of.
- Tika needs about $1,200 to cover the high side of her surgery costs. It is expected she will have more than one extraction. Being a senior dog, she may take longer in recovery.
- If the her goal is not reached, what portion is reached will go towards her bill.
Giving Tika this surgery will help her to be free of pain and discomfort . Your donations will make a substantial difference to her quality of life.
- Our fundraising is valuable as I want to share how seniors are valuable members of our society, regardless of how they come to be in your care. Rescue, Adoption and Donating is so very important.
- Tika’s fur friend had a similar fundraiser with wonderful success. http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/let…
If you can’t contribute, all I ask is you
- share Tika’s campaign and keep on sharing!
We thank each and every one of you for your support and donations!